ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
Melissa, sometimes Melfra,
Possibly too old to be on the internet
Hilariously misemployed as a church secretary
Final Fantasy VII for the last 16 years,
probably for the next 16 years.
CloTI for life yo
Also some anime and manga; why not.
Scanlation drama when it makes me giggle which is always.
Wow I'm bad at these.
I DONT CARE WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU HAVE
EVERYONE NEEDS A DANCING FESTIVE CARLTON
yeah… okay. you got a fair point.
|Played: 59,061 times.|
I AM SO FUCKING DONE
Press that play button, everyone. You’re in for more than you expect.
Screens of the Yume De Aru Youni music video from the special DVD in DEEN’s new single, Mou Nakanaide.
RUTEE’S EVEN WEARING A RING CAN I JUST
the original release date was December 2010… it’s almost December 2013
endlessly stoked regardless
they all look so cute now! especially ciel. like wow. damn.
why is the bad girl in high school movies always the popular preppy cheerleader why cant we have a movie where the villain is the nerdy girl who thinks shes superior to everyone else because she watches doctor who and drinks tea and is “not like other girls”