Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
Melissa, sometimes Melfra,
Possibly too old to be on the internet
Hilariously misemployed as a church secretary
Final Fantasy VII for the last 16 years,
probably for the next 16 years.
CloTI for life yo
Also some anime and manga; why not.
Scanlation drama when it makes me giggle which is always.
Wow I'm bad at these.
I love them.
HAHA WHY YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!
OH MY GOD THE DBZ REFERENCE IN THAT LAST ONE O.O
Chocolate Pot de Creme (x)
Wendy’s is doing the same thing.
Will wonders never cease.
Reblogging this because it keeps showing up on my dash and I keep not-quite raining on the parade, but it seems like everyone thinks this means something different than it does, so I guess I’ll rain on it a little bit.
I’m afraid this motion has nothing to do with conquering the gender binary or whatever Tumblr is really happy about to be reblogging it so heavily. It’s not about making little children feel like they can get whichever toy they prefer. It’d be nice if it was, but I’d be shocked if that was the case.
No, the girl toy here is a My Little Pony. Which means that the *real* reason for this notice is that a bunch of bronies, as there are bajillions of photos and videos of them doing, are coming into fast food restaurants and buying several happy meals. They threw pissy fits when asked if they wanted the “boy or girl” toy, insisting that My Little Pony isn’t for girls or whatever, again, only saying this because of overwhelming evidence that bronies do this shit. Management eventually has enough of it, asks employees to just ask if people want Skylanders or My Little Pony so they won’t have any more disgusted bronies getting mad that their precious fandom is targeted at crappy dumb little girls.
So the short version is: this little paper unfortunately means the exact opposite of what you think it means, socially speaking. It was put up because grown-ass men get all pissy when it’s suggested that they like a thing for girls.
Proof: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/04/editorial-how-to-buy-mcdonalds-ponies.html <— this was posted on the net’s biggest brony hive on April 10, 2014. So yeah, this is sadly not about anything else but how awful bronies are, sorry.
please enjoy this video of an action packed, high speed fight between two cats.
IF YOU DON’T ALREADY HAVE IT YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT LINE
IT’S BASICALLY SKYPE ON STEROIDS
- IT HAS CUTE ASS STICKERS AND JAPANESE EMOJI BUILT IN
- YOU CAN SEND FREE VIDEO AND VOICE MESSAGES
- FREE HQ VOICE CALLS
- GROUP MESSAGING
- IT’S WAY FASTER THAN SKYPE AND DOESN’T HAVE THE GLITCHES
- YOU CAN CHANGE THE WALLPAPER BEHIND YOUR CHATS
- YOU CAN CREATE PERMANENT GROUPS AND LEAVE NOTICES ON A MESSAGE BOARD SPECIFIC TO EACH GROUP
- YOU HAVE A TIMELINE YOU CAN POST STATUSES TO
- CAMERA FILTERS
- YOU CAN SAVE YOUR CHATS TO A TEXT FILE
THERE’S A TON OF OTHER FEATURES TOO (INCLUDING THE FACT THAT IT’S CUTE AS FUCK)
IT’S AVAILABLE ON MOST DEVICES AND IT’S FREE
SIGNAL BOOST BECAUSE LINE IS FUCKING AMAZING
I FUCKING LOVE DEADPOOL
I think the best assesment of the scene I ever saw was in heydon’tjudgeme's recap:
'I imagine Pentecost is at the same emotional level as watching your kid’s first football game and getting interrupted because your dumb nephew blew up the concession stand.'
That comment is golden.